Careers at Benchmark Drinks
Benchmark Drinks has established itself within 5 years as a major UK wine supplier and top 10 supplier of premium wines – we are the fastest growing wine business in the UK.
Working with personalities such as Kylie Minogue, Gary Barlow, Gordon Ramsay and Graham Norton, Benchmark Drinks has created an exciting premium portfolio of award-winning global brands sourced from around the world.
We are in an exciting stage of our growth and always looking to build the team to support the ambitions of the business and our brands. We offer a friendly, dynamic working environment as well as encouraging and investing in wine education and training opportunities across the team.
Our office is based in south west London by the River Thames and next to Wandsworth Park with great transport links.
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV and tell us a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Brand Manager
We are recruiting a dynamic, proactive Junior Brand Manager to join the team to help drive and develop the Benchmark Drinks portfolio of brands.
- support the implementation of brand, channel and customer-specific plans;
- co-ordination and day to day management of key commercial initiatives, managing relevant project teams to ensure timely delivery in line with KPIs;
- execute brand strategy and activations in conjunction with our sales team and third–party distributors;
- liaise with Brand Owners / Brand Principals and relevant stakeholders
- manage external agencies re advertising website, design, promotions, research, and PR to deliver projects on time and to standard;
- work with sales and third-party distributors to ensure brand plans are presented to key customers and champion the brands portfolio internally;
- implement agreed brand plans & initiatives, working cross-functionally with customers and external agencies as appropriate;
- develop creative and innovative concepts & introduce new products/packaging.
Previous experience in marketing within an FMCG business is ideal – wine experience isn’t required but experience in alcohol is preferable – with the ability to develop and communicate brand/customer plans.
A confident decision maker, you will be commercially aware and results oriented with the ability to act on insights which will positively impact sales.
Highly organised and used to working at pace with multiple projects and changing priorities along with strong relationship building and communication skills. A self-starter with a hands-on approach is essential!
Competitive salary and benefits on offer. To apply, please forward your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Full-time office based role located in Wandsworth, south-west London.