Careers at Benchmark Drinks
We are always on the look-out for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Please send your CV via email to email@example.com
An opportunity has arisen for a positive, energetic, and friendly Executive Assistant / Office Co-ordinator to join Benchmark Drinks.
This role is the face of the business for visitors and employees alike. The role offers an opportunity for someone to grow into and develop their organisational, communication, and office management skills.
About Benchmark Drinks
One of the UK’s fastest growing wine companies. Our success has been driven by the quality of our wines, our service, and our people.
- EA to Managing Director Paul Schaafsma
- Diary Management
- Managing Monthly expenses
- Working at the front desk to be the first point of contact for visitors, and general queries
- Pro-actively ensuring the office is presentable & serviceable
- General office administration including daily management of all incoming and outgoing office post and administrative support to various departments when required
- Booking travel for senior members of the business; and ad-hoc travel as required
- Managing the meeting rooms, including the calendars, catering orders, and room set up
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in an office or front of house
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong Initiative and a proactive approach to work
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a can-do, positive attitude
- Well organised with high attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Good IT literacy
- An interest in wine would be advantageous but not essential
Salary and Benefits
- 20 days’ holiday
- pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Wine Allowance
- Wine education
Full-time office based role Located in Wandsworth, south-west London
Working hours Monday to Friday 8:30 – 17:00.